Madre de Agua or Trichantera
Madre de Agua is a good source of natural or alternative feed for animals like pigs, cows, carabaos, goats, ducks, rabbits, etc.
Why is https://earning-opportunities.com promoting Madre de Agua?
1. This post is dedicated to farmers in the Philippines who would like to earn a living through farming, poutry, goat, rabbit, pig raising, and the like.
2. This is to promote propagation of alternative or natural animal feed for animals especially Madre de Agua.
3. This is an avenue to contact us if you are looking for Madre de Agua cuttings. We supply rooted or non-rooted cuttings.
Madre de Agua grows well in a shady or partial sun areas. The plants grown in our farm are planted under Coconut trees and Mango trees. In my observation, the leaves of madre de agua are much greener or robust if the soil is loamy. The leaves do not easily dry if it still attached in the live stem unlike other plants which leaves fall off from the stem at certain conditions. Madre de Agua is a sensitive plant during the rooting and transplanting periods, but once they have recovered from transplantation and have grown above 1 meter, it could thrive with any weather conditions.
Madre de Agua Cuttings
Here is the Rooting Instructions:
1. Get fairly mature stems from mother plant using knife or cutter.
2. Take off the leaves from the cuttings.
3. Have at least 3-4 nodes in each cutting.
4. Wash the cuttings with water and sort out the cuttings by separating the fairly good ones and eliminate the damaged cuttings.
5. Take a clean container and fill with unchlorinated water measuring at least 2-3 inches deep.
6. Leave the cuttings in the container at least 2-3 weeks. Change the water every 2 days or as needed.
7. Wait for the roots to come out from the stems. Some few leaves will start to grow in the process.
Once the cuttings are ready to be planted, prepare the land for planting.
1. Distance from each plant is at least 1 meter to attain finest growth. One reason is to give enough space for stems and leaves to grow well and that harvesting would be easy.
2. Madre de Agua grow best in partly shaded areas.
If you need some supply of Madre de Agua cuttings for your farms and backyards, we have available cuttings. You may contact us through this number: +63932-622-4262 (09326224262)
We ship nationwide via LBC, JRS or Bus Shipment – Victory Liner Cargo Bus. Buyers pay for the shipping cost.
You may also pick-up the cuttings from our farm. Contact us for details.
Dear Farmers or Land Owners,
If you are tired of the hard works, rest for while. Be encouraged with these:
“Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure. – Benjamin Disraeli
One of the richest man in the world said:
“What I do best is share my enthusiasm”- Bill Gates
“The Law of Sowing and Reaping” and “The Law of the Harvest” make sense anytime.
If enthusiasm is becoming low, just be recharged with the fruits of your labor and think of the harvest. Be encouraged!
If you are looking for other ways to earn, here is a list which you can join.
Feel free to share this article with your friends.